Blue Tower’s IT infrastructure and managed services deliver exceptional value. You enjoy the maximum benefits from your technology assets, while being free from the day-to-day burden of managing your systems and keeping them running. Even aspects like staying abreast of the latest technology and security measures are completely worry-free.
Our IT Infrastructure Support services include:
- Server support
- Application support
- Network support
- Database administration
- System administration
- Data center services
Our Support Processes
Problem management process
The problem management process is intended to reduce the number and severity of incidents and problems on the business, and report it in documentation to be available for the first-line and second line of the support.
The proactive process identifies and resolves problems before incidents occur. These activities are:
- Trend analysis;
- Targeting support action;
- Providing information to the customer
Problem control process
The Problem Control Process aims to handle problems in an efficient way. Problem control identifies the root cause of incidents and reports it to the service desk. Other activities are:
- Problem identification and recording
- Problem classification
- Problem investigation and diagnosis
- Identify Servers/Systems to be monitored and managed
- Identify critical Applications to be monitored and managed
- Setup tools to be used for monitoring and managing critical applications/systems.
We offer levels 1 to 4 supports
Some of our support responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Monitor Web Application URL
- Monitor application transactions
- Monitor application response time
- Check to see if SLA is complied.
- Open a ticket if there is a problem.
- Contact and Notify appropriate teams to resolve issues.
- Monitor application logs
- Detect any failures in critical servers and fix.
- Determine the type of problems
- Detect and fix problems/failures in applications
- Monitor CPU utilization of the server
- Monitor memory utilization of servers.
- Monitor successful execution of Backup jobs
- Monitor network performance
- Work with Level 2 and Level 1 engineers to resolve issues
Blue Tower provided high quality Infrastructure support services for 74 servers, 13 business critical applications and multiple databases and helped its Telecom client save over $450, 000 (four hundred and fifty thousand dollars) per month.